Explore Exhibitions and Conference is taking a step to address the cyber security challenges of the country by bringing in the key stakeholders from the financial institutions and foster an engagement between public and private enterprises to address the potential threats and vulnerabilities.
The Cyber Security for Financial Services will be held on 10th & 11th July 2018, Colombo, Sri Lanka. The summit will witness 150+ key decision makers from a wide range of businesses within the BFSI vertical and also introduce regional and international speakers to educate and help implement the strategies to safeguard critical data.
Key Topics of Discussions :
- Mitigating the Risks of Increasing Cyber Attacks in Sri Lankan Financial Services Sector
- Minimizing the Challenges of Big Data Protection in Banks and Financial Institutions
- Increasing the Dependency and Viability of Cloud in the Banking Services
- Identifying Financial Fraud and its implications on the Financial Sector
- Integrating Social Media in the Banking Websites
- Educating the Impact of Blockchain in Cyber Security
- Revolutionizing Financial Organizations with Blockchain
- Discover new technology and solutions helping you to achieve optimum cyber preparedness
- Learn about guidelines & legislations laid by the regulators
- Understand the latest threat vectors affecting the financial sector