Mind Commerce supporting upcoming Pharma event? Why? Because pharma and ICT are coming together in many ways including IoT in Pharma, AI in Pharma, and more.
The “8th International Conference on GMP, GCP & Quality Control” (GMP Summit 2018) is scheduled to be held during June 08-09, 2018 at Philadelphia, USA.
Conference Series is a renowned organization that organizes highly notable conferences throughout the globe. The conference invites all the participants across the globe to attend and share their insights and convey recent developments in the field of, Manufacturing of pharmaceuticals in pharmaceuticals development, Regulatory Affairs departments.
Conference Theme: “Meeting standards of drug regulations & achieving GxP compliance”.
GMP Summit 2018 is a unique platform to meet fellow key decision makers and experts all-around the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Biomedical, Academic Institutions, Healthcare Institutes, regulatory scientists, regulatory professionals, quality analysts, formulation scientists and researchers making the congress a perfect platform to share experience, foster collaborations through the research talks & presentations to put forward many thought provoking strategies. It’s a perfect stage to brainstorm, discover new ideas, search for new skills and a platform to show your capabilities and discoveries to the world.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: The Gap within
- Current Regulations and Quality Standards
- Current GMP Guidelines (cGMP) & GxP in Pharmaceuticals:
- The Role of c in cGMP
- Good Clinical Practices & Good Laboratory Practices
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance
- Contract & Sterile/Aseptic Manufacturing
- Storage, Distribution, Transportation
- Formulation Development
- GMP in Food Industry
- GMP in Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Softwares in GMP and GCP
- Clinical Affairs and Regulatory Strategies Implementation
- Excipient Qualification and Supply Chain Controls
- Penalties for Regulatory Non-compliance
- Impact of Brexit on Regulatory Framework
- Regulatory Communications and Submissions
- Regulatory Challenges for Medical Devices
Who should attend???
With members from around the world focused on learning about pharmaceutical manufacturing, qualitative and quantitative analysis, regulatory affairs and the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in this field; Target audience expected for this conference include Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industries professionals, officials from regulatory bodies, Medical Devices Manufacturing industries, GxP compliance professionals, suppliers of pharmaceutical materials, Pharmaceutical Faculty, Officials from Regulatory Associations and Societies, Pharmaceutical Researchers, Pharmaceutical students, scientists, Pharmaceutical Entrepreneurs, consultancies offering regulatory affairs courses and many more.
To know more visit: https://gmp-gcp-quality-control.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/
Good Reasons Not to Miss GMP Summit 2018
- You can listen to world-renowned speakers.
- The program focuses both to scientific value and impact on the industrial world.
- You can meet companies and stakeholders in the field of Manufacturing of bulk drugs, medical devices, pharmaceutical products, regulatory departments.
Conference Series LLC organizes a conference series of 3000+ Global Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1200+ Symposiums and 1200+ Workshops in USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.