Join Mind Commerce on March 20-21 for Insight Exchange Network’s AI and Robotics Compliance, Liability & Risk Management conference in San Francisco!
If you are implementing AI and Robotics, are a producer of products in the field, or are legal counsel, you’ll want to attend! There’s no place else to get so well informed, so quickly, on this evolving area of law and risk management!
Just a few of the key topics included are:
- Managing the risks of algorithmic discrimination and bias
- A deep dive into liability issues
- In-depth discussions on data privacy, security and governance issues
- Special concerns in Fintech, Healthcare, and autonomous vehicles
- Transactional liability for deal-makers
…and so much more!
Plus: Hear from leaders in the field such as Stephen Wu of Silicon Valley Law Group, Michael Tronosco of the UC Health System, Kathryn Petralla of Kabbage, Monica Patel of IBM Global Markets, and many others. We’ve got a great mix of practitioners, top legal minds and consultants lined up. AND: Hear a special session on ethics*