The largest healthcare organizations will be seeking to purchase alternative products and services at the National Healthcare CIO Summit taking place March 19-20 at the Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate, Orlando, FL.
Key note speakers from previous editions include:
– Luis E. Taveras, PhD, Senior Vice President, Office of Integration, RWJ Barnabas Health
– James Brady, Area Chief Information Officer, Kaiser Permanente
– Bryan C. Kissinger, PhD, VP, Information Risk Management and CISO, Sharp HealthCare
– Judi Binderman, VP, Corporate CMIO, Community Medical Centers
– Ivan Durbak, Chief Information Officer, Bronx-Lebanon Hospital
– Michael Pfeffer, Chief Information Officer, UCLA Health Sciences
Executives at the National Healthcare CIO Summit will be represented from hospitals and healthcare systems including decision makers with the job titles of CIO, CTO, CMIO, SVP and VP of IT, with ultimate responsibility for IT. Pre-selected solution providers will get to have one-on-one meetings with senior healthcare IT executives from the largest healthcare organizations across the US, guaranteeing valuable networking opportunities and a definite return on investment.
The healthcare IT executives will have a minimum $5 million spending budget with sign off authority and an interest in purchasing your products and services! – For more details refer to: https://events.marcusevans-events.com/national-hc-cio-mcommerce/ or email email@example.com