Asia’s premier and award-winning Internet of Things event – IoT Asia – returns for its fourth edition in Singapore on 29 and 30 March. IoT Asia is blazing the trail to revolutionize the IoT arena and continues to be a key player in Asia’s IoT community.
At the conference, established industry thought leaders such as Charles Reed Anderson (IoT Asia 2017 Conference Chair, Founder of Charles Reed Anderson & Associates), Dr. Bernard Leong (Head of Post Office Network and Digital Services, Singapore Post, Singapore) and Wouter Van Wersch (President and Chief Executive Officer, General Electric ASEAN) will converge to discuss and exchange knowledge on the latest IoT developments and their value propositions.
There will be over 40 keynotes, sessions and panels presented by leading industry experts and guest speakers, spanning across three brand new conference tracks:
- Technology – View highlights of new and innovative IoT and related technologies, systems, enablers
- Solutions – Hear illustrative case studies and contextual use cases of how IoT is showing returns and results in various industry segments and aspects of life
- Organizations – Learn how organisations are approaching change and business disruptions as IoT takes hold, how IoT changes the face of competition and partnerships, and implications for ecosystem building and development
Here is what you can Learn and Do at the Summit:
- A digital future for governments: Hear from government officials such as Dr. Vivian Balakrishnan (Minister for Foreign Affairs and Minister-in-Charge of the Smart Nation initiative, Singapore) and Jordi Puigneró I Ferrer (Secretary for Telecommunications, Cybersecurity and Digital Society, Government of Catalonia, Spain) during the Leaders’ Dialogue – Agendas and Assurances for a Smarter Connected World – at the opening ceremony.
- Reality check for IoT: Where does the money in IoT lie and how can organisations capture that? This year’s edition of IoT Asia themed Making $ense in our Connected World features over 90 renowned speakers to discuss IoT’s value generation potential and opportunities from three key perspectives – Technology, Solutions and Organisations. Some keynote topics include Multiplying the Eco-System Effect and Innovative Solutions for a Connected World.
- Discover the World of Connected Things: Discover and experience first-hand new and cutting-edge IoT technologies and solutions with live product demonstrations on the show floor, featuring 110 sponsors and exhibitors from 16 countries. Walk through 8 thematic zones – Smart Cities, Wearables, Industrial IoT, Design Applications, Enablers, IoT Data Analytics – including two new ones, Robotics and Cybersecurity!
- Geek out at community-driven knowledge exchange seminars: The TechSpace at IoT Asia will be hosting some very exciting on-floor seminars run by DevSecOps, IoTSG and PechaKucha Showdown @ IoT Asia throughout the two-day event. Be prepared to geek out and talk about all things connected with these technology experts and enthusiasts.
- Start your digital transformation engine: Not sure how to manage your organisation’s digital transformation initiatives or how to make tech relevant for your end-users? Two exclusive workshops held at IoT Asia will focusing on empowering C-suite and senior-level technology professionals with practical guidelines and hands-on experience to develop new connected business models and learn the fundamentals of user-centric IoT design.
- Go from ideation to creation: IoT Asia brings back the Institution Zone and Start-up Exchange for students and start-ups to showcase IoT-related ideas, solutions and technologies, including new lab-to-market ones. There’s something for everyone.
Contact the IoT Asia 2017 press team at WE-IoTAsia@we-worldwide.com for further queries.