More Hosted Unified Communications in APAC
Recently BroadSoft Inc (Dec, 2011) announced big win in APAC region, LG U+, one of South Korea’s leading service providers of mobile, fixed-line and broadband communications services, has selected BroadWork platform to introduce the Hosted Unified Communications to SME in South Korea. With the Hosted UC solution based on BroadWork’s platform, LG U+ will be able to introduce/enhance the following services/features more efficiently to their customers:
- Mobility/FMC: allow mobile workforces and the company to communicate and collaborate across distributed employees, from anywhere and any devices, which enables LG U+ to differentiate it’s business solution by offering FMC services without the need for extra hardware investment.
- Cloud based Unified Communication: allows end user to use business calling features (call transfer, extension dialing, hunt group, auto attendant, call center, conferencing, messaging, voice/video) from any location and any devices; provide enterprise customer with great flexibility and speed for future line expansion and capacity growth
- Carrier-Grade level of reliability: provide Carrier-grade reliability to small and medium-sized business without associated capital expense, hardware/software maintenance.
BroadSoft has recently introduced the new enhanced BroadWorks Call Center solution and BroadCloud Web Collaboration solutions, which will further enhance it’s leading position in the Hosted Unified Communication market.
There is strong demand for Hosted Unified Communication services from global market, the following are the key benefits of Hosted UC:
- No CAPEX investment for enterprise user
- Fixed OPEX cost for enterprise user
- Fast UC service implementation
- Easy for Subscriber growth
- High availability
- Strong security protection
For more information, see: